BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT SUBSIDY
INCENTIVES FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES
Regarding the Expansion of Foreign Firms
Offices for Foreign or Foreign-owned Firms（※1)
|“First Expansion into Japan”||The first business project conducted in Japan|
|“Second Expansion into Japan”||Offering financial industry（※2）R & D or other services|
- Foreign companies (such as those established under the laws of another country, with their main offices in that country) and foreign-owned companies (such as Japanese firms in which more than 50% of total issued shares or total investment is owned by foreign companies or nationals) are eligible for these subsidies.
- Companies that have obtained licenses as stipulated by law, such as banks, insurance companies, auditing firms and securities firms are eligible for these subsidies.
Main Requirements and Subsidy Details (for leased offices)
- Application Period: Applications for certification must be received up to the day before signing the rental contract
- Period to Start Operation: Within 1 year of the date of application
- Required Period to Continue: 5 years for office rent subsidy
Subsidy Programs & Tax Incentives for Firms Locating in Fukuoka
Fukuoka City Business Establishment Subsidy Program
Business Attraction Section Business Startup & Investment Promotion Department Economy, Tourism & Culture Bureau Fukuoka City Government